Welcome to Hunter Auto Body
At Hunter Auto Body, we care about helping you keep your vehicle looking great. We have been serving the local community for many years and plan on doing even more in the years ahead. From minor dings and scratches on your car or truck to major collision repair, we have you covered.
We are going to go over a short history of Hunter Auto Body so that you better understand why we are one of your best options when it comes to any type of auto repair. From small jobs to large ones, we have the team, experience and equipment necessary to help get you fixed and running again.
Because we take care of such a wide variety of auto body repairs that you may need, we should be the first place you think of when you need some help with how your car is looking. When it comes to auto body repair in the greater St. Louis area, we have a long history of helping people get their ride looking great. Additionally, we offer a lot of other services as well, including 24-hour towing.
Short History of Hunter Auto Body
If you know someone who knows a bit of history in the area, they would tell you that the current location of Hunter Auto Body used to be an auto body shop all the way back to the 1940s. In 1971, the Hunter family purchased the company and began their own history of helping the community.
Throughout the decades, we have paid close attention to all the small details, including training our entire staff so that they are the best as well as providing them with top of the line technology to help with their job of repairing your car. For example, in the 1990s, we spent money on equipment that would help us when dealing with frame damage.
That is just one example of the many ways in which we strive to maintain our position as one of the most technologically advanced auto body repair companies in the St. Louis area. When you look around our shop, you will see that we have the best equipment available so that we can serve our customers better.
Types of Auto Body Repair in St. Louis
As we mentioned, we take care of all kinds of different auto body work – from large to small we do it all. Here is a closer look at some of the ways we can help you.
- Collision Repair – From large accidents to small bumps in the parking lot at work or the grocery store, we have what it takes to get your vehicle looking as good as new.
- Paint Shop – With a full featured paint shop on site, we have everything we need to paint your car or truck. Whether it’s just a door or the hood or the whole car, we are going to make sure that it looks good.
- Paintless Dent Repair – Sometimes when you have a small dent, you do not need to have the area sanded down and painted. This is not always the case, but if we can help you save with paintless dent repair, we are going to offer the choice to you.
- Dent Repair – For larger dents, we are still able to clean up the area and get it looking good then touch it up with paint that matches yours exactly. By the time we’re done, you’re not going to know where the damage was located.
- Hail Damage Repair – Whether you have just one ding on your hood or it really came down and you have extensive hair damage, we can help you repair your car or truck and get it looking good as new.
- 24 Hour Towing – In addition to our auto body services, we also offer 24-hour towing in St. Louis and surrounding areas.
There may be other ways that we can help. The best way to find out if we can help you – and how much it might cost – is to contact us today. We have someone standing by to answer any questions you might have.
St. Louis Auto Body Repair
If you want to be treated like more than just another customer when you need auto body work done, you should contact us at Hunter Auto Body. With so many years of experience, we know what to do to help you with any type of damage you need help with. We are able to get you in and out quickly while still doing quality work. No matter if there’s just a little bit of damage or the car is close to being totaled, we can help put it back together and get it looking great.
While we do focus primarily on vehicles up to 10 years old, we do know how to work on older cars and trucks as well. And if you’re worried about dealing with your insurance company, you do not need to be worried at all. In fact, we have quite a good relationship with many different companies and know how to deal with all the paperwork so that your damages can be paid for – depending on what type of insurance you have.
When you look at the history of Hunter Auto Body over the years, it is easy to see why we have done so well in the St. Louis area. With our dedication to quality parts, superior service, and reasonable prices, we have been attracting new business year after year, generation after generation. If you need any type of auto body work in St. Louis, contact us today and let us welcome you into the family.